Need a spark of encouragement? give a read to these hopeful quotes and messages that will help you build an optimistic attitude.
Does the thought of staying home bring shudders to your body? Pandemic has taken a big toll on people’s mental and physical health.
For some, it has been a blessing but to many, it has made them embrace a new acquaintance called stress, anxiety, and enumerable negative factors.
Its not that you cannot deal with it, but the fact is, you should know how to.
So here are some hopeful quotes that will take you through the journey of motivation and help you build up this optimistic aura even though pandemic has surrounded you wholly.
Inspirational Hopeful Quotes & Messages
Share these hopeful quotes and messages to the people feeling lost during pandemics time.
1. “Pandemic has happened to Unite Us!” ― Somya Kedia
The fact that pandemic is even an existential term would have never been thought of. But the fact that it has happened to unite us we believe that is true.
So many of us have been away from our families for professional or so many other reasons but the pandemic broke all those barriers and got us all under one roof to unite us.
2. “If there is anything important that a business owner could learn from this pandemic is to always be prepared for the unexpected.” ― Pooja Agnihotri
It is said that if you aren’t prepared for things in advance it may barricade your success by derailing it.
The essential part is to create a mindset and be ready for any failures or lows so that it isn’t difficult for you to accept them when they are at your doorstep knocking hard.
3. “The night taught me never to fear the dark times, by giving way to the dawn of a new day.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson, Song of a Nature Lover
Dark times tend to lay in everyone’s lap but that doesn’t mean your life is over. There is always that golden hour waiting for you after a rough night to hold your hand and say let us step into a new day, a new you, and new thought.
4. “We can get through this together, as long as we stay kind.” ― Abbie McKoy
The pandemic came in for all of us like an unexpected tsunami, and many of them lost their loved ones, lost their jobs, and what not.
If we stop being kind even after watching all this, it will not lead us anywhere. Instead, double your karma and put your hand forward to help the ones who require it.
Be kind as optimism and happiness will be on their way to greet you with open arms.
5. “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” – Charles Darwin
Changes tend to meet you at any time of the day. It can be in the weirdest of places that you could not think of ever. It can be a positive change or a negative but if you adapt to it fast, it will be better for you.
Charles Darwin has so beautifully quoted this, and we adamantly believe that one should follow up with the same to gain a better lifestyle and mindset.
6. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
It feels comfortable at times to give up on things you have been working on or patiently waiting for. Even though we have tried enough we lose our patience and try to switch onto that comfort we preferred before.
Since the pandemic has disturbed a countless number of people the thought of giving up can be a routine thing but if one keeps them self-motivated it is unlikely to happen.
Just keep believing in yourself and give yourself as many chances as possible.
7. “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.” – Sun Tsu
Rightly stated by Sun Tsu. No chaos comes without opportunities. All you need is to eye at it carefully.
If there are 100 negatives it is a surety that out of it few will be positives. Do not make knee-jerk decisions that may bring a crack and also be harmful to you in return.
Take time and analyze and embrace it once you find it. Although the pandemic hit hard many people made the best out of it, by seeking their hidden talents and rising with them.
8. “I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.”– Oscar Wilde
Some people did not get a chance to reunite with their family members due to state restrictions may it be for whatever reason. Hence, this time when they are alone should be taken as an opportunity to embrace the positives of it and to know yourself even better.
Once you find happiness within you, the outer world can never disappoint you. Learn these pro tips to become successful in 2021.
9. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” — Oprah Winfrey
Our parents have always taught us to stay happy with whatever we are offered and enjoy it thoroughly. Although the pandemic is yet on our heads, we should know how to utilize the time at its best.
Always think about the present and how you can brighten it. As no one knows what the future holds and the past remains behind. So no looking back or taking a long jump, rather stay happy with what you have.
The two hopeful quotes that have lived by forever and can be a good confidence booster for you as well are these:
10. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know.” — A.A. Milne
If one believes and has hope, confidence has no bounds. Everyone has a braver side in them, all you need for it is to act out at the right time.
Then may it be any barricade from pandemic to anything bravery and valor always act as a positive factor to face it with courage.
11. “One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.” — Chinese Proverb
This beautiful Chinese proverb in itself is a motivating booster package. With patience, one can achieve Mount Everest’s peak.
All you need is to be calm. If 1 thing breaks you then it derails everything you have worked for all this while.
Featured Image: Freepik