Sometimes the bad thing happen in our life put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us. – Nicole Reed
The Pandemic time proves one thing very clearly that man is not the supreme in the world. There are other forces in the world that work simultaneously.
Even powerful people with the greatest fortune realize that money and power aren’t everything. At least you can’t buy or save your life with these things.
This is the way of nature to teach us a lesson and show the right path. We were so busy in creating and achieving fantasies that even forgot to breathe the real life.
Remember, This earth is here from millions of years, even people are here from thousands of years. ITS US! who won’t be here for longer.
This phase remind everyone of us that how sensitive our life is. There is a an old and famous say,“Everything is Just an Illusion.”
Our work, our goals, our future plans, wedding plans, travel plans and education plans and everything that were so important before, became so useless in just a matter of seconds.
If you pay close attention to this phase, you will notice that only the artificial life is affected from this lock-down, not the real life.
Just look around…Rivers are still flowing, Wind is still blowing, Sun and moon still rising at the same time, Grasses are still growing, and even our earth is glowing to its most purest form without our interference.
Don’t you think there are so many lessons our mother earth teaching us.
- Just trust your today, Future can be changed in a matter of seconds. The most important thing is living in the moment.
- We are so sensitive that can be destroyed by just a very small creature.
- Vegetarian food is the best food.
- The only thing that matter is good health and closeness of our loved one.
- Even a man can cook for family.
- Our film stars are just entertainer, not the real hero.
- Rich people have a lesser immune system than the poor.
- We can live without junk food.
- Health professionals worth more than anything else.
- Animals feel same in the cage as we do feeling in lock-down.
- Oil is worthless without consumption in society.
- Most of the news are full of nonsense.
- Appreciate beauty of nature/life.
- Mother Earth can regenerate itself without any interference.
- The majority of people can work from home.
- We can easily save lots of money.
- Living a hygienic life is not at all difficult.
- Life is very fragile, we must handle it with care.
- Spirituality is the way of life.
- These 19 points are not enough for you. 😉
So stop all nonsense, just be relax and give yourself enough time to feel your existence in this lock-down.
We are here for limited period of time, we must appreciate this life. This is given to us.
“All human unhappiness comes from not facing reality squarely, exactly as it is.” – Buddha
Featured Image: Freepik